Achlochan Volunteer Work Party
Bracken control and beach clean at Achlochan Loch. Meet 10am by the footpath to the Broch (NC03299 07293).
What should I bring?
- warm outdoor clothing including waterproofs
- sturdy boots or wellies – steel toecaps preferred but not essetual
- Gloves – gloves are provided but you may prefer to bring your own
- Lunch, plenty of snacks and a drink (a flask is recommended in cooler months)
- In warmer months bring sunscreen, hat, midgenet and/or insect repellent
If you would be interesting in joining in please contact Michelle Henley T: 07920 468567 or E: email@example.com before coming as events may occasionally change.